Joe Russo's Almost Dead
08/16/18 (Thu) Red Rocks Amphitheatre - Morrison, CO
SET 1: Jam > Playing In The Band+ > Bird Song > Eyes Of The World > Black-Throated Wind > Jack Straw (reprise) > Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo > The Other One
SET 2: The Other One (jam) > I Need A Miracle > Estimated Prophet* > St. Stephen# > Help On The Way > Slipknot!=^ > The Bends, Not Fade Away@+$
Encore: Piano solo > Werewolves of London > Franklin’s Tower%
Comment: + Piano solo * Dub version # Slipknot! tease = Wilson (Phish) tease ^ Feel like A Stranger tease @ I Want Candy tease $ Throwing Stones tease % Respect tease
____________________________________
SET 2: The Other One (jam) > I Need A Miracle > Estimated Prophet* > St. Stephen# > Help On The Way > Slipknot!=^ > The Bends, Not Fade Away@+$
Encore: Piano solo > Werewolves of London > Franklin’s Tower%
Comment: + Piano solo * Dub version # Slipknot! tease = Wilson (Phish) tease ^ Feel like A Stranger tease @ I Want Candy tease $ Throwing Stones tease % Respect tease

