12/31/18 The Big Swell ~ Crazy Rooster Ranch - North Shore Kauai, HI



flac16   |  S:dF   |  Download/ Stream Audio
1080p   |  W:dF  |  Download/ Stream Video



The Big Swell

12/31/18 (Mon) Crazy Rooster Ranch - Kauai - HI

SET 1: Sugar Magnolia, Cassidy, Franklin's Tower, Tennessee Jed, Deep Elem Blues, I've Been All Around This World, Weather Report Suite: Prelude / Part I Let It Grow

SET 2:  Help On The Way -> Slipknot! -> Scarlet Begonias, Fiyo On The Bayou, Sugaree, Iko, Iko, Drums, Estimated Prophet, Eyes of the World, New Years Countdown, The Music Never Stopped, Touch of Grey

Encore:  Ripple

Comment:
Deep Elem Blues and I've Been All Around This World with Taj Mahal (guitar and vocals), Don Was (bass); Weather Report Suite with Don Was on bass; Fiyo on the Bayou through Iko Iko with George Porter, Jr. on bass and vocals

Band
Bob Weir
Bill Kreutzmann
Steve Kimock
Jeff Chimenti
Robyn Sylvester
Wally Ingram

____________________________________